Hope for Life

The silence here at night is deafening. Once in awhile a child screams out in pain and I am numb to it. There was a time I would have cringed at that sound, my heart would have ached for them. Not now. Now I think 'thank god that child has the strength to scream, the energy is there, they are alive.' Alive...not well, but alive. I took too much for granted, now I need hope for life. Stay strong little man...you are my hero.

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

They're home!

Krystal and Ayzac arrived home on Sunday night. So far, so good; it's all about keeping him on schedule while trying to organize all the new gear he comes with, his supplies and meds etc while also tending to the other toddlers and an attempt at getting Xmas going! Krystal barely has time to catch her breath! She will update when she has time but for now, you are stuck with gramma's lame update! :D

-Lorna

PS: New Article in the Free Press.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your arrival home :-) I wish you a Merry Christmas and all the joys that come along with having a wonderful family as you do :-)

    Tanya Simpson

    ReplyDelete