Hope for Life

The silence here at night is deafening. Once in awhile a child screams out in pain and I am numb to it. There was a time I would have cringed at that sound, my heart would have ached for them. Not now. Now I think 'thank god that child has the strength to scream, the energy is there, they are alive.' Alive...not well, but alive. I took too much for granted, now I need hope for life. Stay strong little man...you are my hero.

Sunday, March 6, 2011

Angels for Ayzac Fundraiser Slide Show

http://youtu.be/NUJUoe8InOs
Ayzac
Link


This looks much better on the DVD in person than on the youtube video, but it shows you what we've spent a week preparing for this special event!

If the link doesn't work, or the video isn't showing, just go to youtube and search for Ayzac Wilson.

-Lorna

No comments:

Post a Comment