Well, things have changed since I posted just yesterday as they can in the crazy land of mito management, Krystal talked yesterday afternoon with Bio Chemical Diseases at Children's about the nightly vomiting, which had been going on since last Sunday. His Bio Chem doctors had a conference and they said while he looks great, his blood-work seems ok, they think that something sinister may be happening in his gastrointestinal system and said if he vomited that night to go straight to Kamloops and be airlifted to Children's. We decided he WAS going to barf because he'd been consistent with it for 5 nights in a row and Ayzac was taken to Vancouver last night by mommy and daddy bypassing a panic trip.
We are really hoping he just needs some "maintenance" and "fine tuning" and all will be well and a green light given for that ever so important G-tube surgery on the 14nth. We should know a lot more tomorrow once all the "ists" have inspected him.