Hope for Life

The silence here at night is deafening. Once in awhile a child screams out in pain and I am numb to it. There was a time I would have cringed at that sound, my heart would have ached for them. Not now. Now I think 'thank god that child has the strength to scream, the energy is there, they are alive.' Alive...not well, but alive. I took too much for granted, now I need hope for life. Stay strong little man...you are my hero.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Update:

Ayzac and Krystal were released yesterday, the vomiting is under control with a slightly different feeding regimen and new meds for his tummy. So far, so good. They are on their way home now with my sister and two of her children, who had gone to meet little mitoman and visit with his mommy. :D

The kidney docs had a quick visit before she left and changed their minds, once again, Ayzac may actually be a candidate for transplant when the time comes, as long as the donor is within the family. So that's positive!

Let's pray for a long stay home this time, last time was a record at 6 weeks!

On a downside, some jerk stole his donation cans at our local Safeway and emptied them which is too bad, they were full. What kind of person steals from a baby? We use the tin money to purchase special needles for his epo shots and the vials too, since the dose has to be redone from the original vials to a smaller amount. I hope there is such a thing as Karma but there is actually such a thing as camera's and Safeway and the University nearby are both looking at their footage. Hope you get caught @#$(*&^% person!

No comments:

Post a Comment