Hope for Life

The silence here at night is deafening. Once in awhile a child screams out in pain and I am numb to it. There was a time I would have cringed at that sound, my heart would have ached for them. Not now. Now I think 'thank god that child has the strength to scream, the energy is there, they are alive.' Alive...not well, but alive. I took too much for granted, now I need hope for life. Stay strong little man...you are my hero.

Saturday, July 13, 2013

The Post with The Most.

Hello All!
I am SO touched and amazed at the support of my BC and Alberta friends for my nomination for mom of the year!! I would just love to line you all up and give bum pats to all! Thank you to all who have supported and shared, for all the love and support!! I still can't believe my eyes if I visit the page and my name is highlighted!! Please continue to love and share, we have another 2 and a half weeks till it's over. Now you can all say "Mito? Why yes, I have heard of that!" You can check out our Charity of choice for all this, Canuck Place. Canuck Place is only one of six childrens hospices in North America and can use all the help they can get!

Ayzac has been holding stable the last few weeks, as he usually does in the summer. For some reason, he's more stable this time of year, which is why we are worrying this winter will be his last. In the meantime.......
If Ayzac could talk he would be saying "HEY there! Go vote for my mom!"

I have to say though that one SUPER exciting thing this week is Ayzac figured out his new walker, and LOVES it! Check it OUT! I will be taking him OUTSIDE in it today, for the first time, he will walk outdoors! If you are in Surrey and see us with our funny yellow contraption and you've voted, give us a honk!

-Krystal

No comments:

Post a Comment